Follow those recommendations for the best results:
Though we support all common web browsers, we strongly recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, because we use latest technologies to render annotations. We also advise you to use the latest version of web browser.
To work with large images and lots of annotations we recommend to use computer with hardware acceleration available. Check if your browser uses hardware acceleration here.
Annotation module supports working with one
Dataset at once.
To start annotation you should open
Project and click on interesting
Dataset in dashboard. You can also choose
Start annotation from
Dataset context menu, as shown below:
Please use this reference of annotation application interface to quickly navigate to the interesting section of documentation:
- Home button — returns user to main menu (
- Instruments panel — tools to create annotations
- Navigation panel — current image and dataset
- Additional controls — quick links and application view settings
- Images panel — list of images of dataset
- Figures panel — list of figures of current image
- History panel — recent actions
- Scene controls — opacity and border of annotations, zoom controls
- Main scene — current image and annotations
You can not use annotation module under the same account from different computers at the same time.