Follow those recommendations for the best results:
Though we support all common web browsers, we strongly recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, because we use latest technologies to render annotations. We also advise you to use the latest version of web browser.
To work with large images and lots of annotations we recommend to use computer with hardware acceleration available. Check if your browser uses hardware acceleration here.
Annotation module supports working with only one
Dataset at once.
To start annotation you should open a
Project and click on the relevant
Dataset from the dashboard. You can also choose
Start annotation from the
Dataset context menu, as shown below:
Please use this reference of annotation application interface to quickly navigate to the relevant documentation section:
- Home button — returns user to the main menu (
- Instruments panel — tools used to create annotations
- Navigation panel — current image and dataset
- Additional controls — quick links and application view settings
- Images panel — list of images in the dataset
- Figures panel — list of figures on the current image
- History panel — recent actions
- Scene controls — opacity and border of annotations, zoom controls
- Main scene — current image and annotations
You cannot use annotation module under the same account from different computers at the same time.